Contempt usually arises when one parent is not doing what he or she was ordered to do.  For example, a parent may not be paying child support.  Contempt is a very serious matter.

If you need to speak with an attorney concerning contempt, please call us at (205) 833-2589 or contact us immediately for a free consultation!